SCIENCE FOR ENGINEERING
THE STATE OF THE ART OF THE ELECTROMAGNETIC SIMULATION FOR POWER SYSTEMS, GROUNDING, INTERFERENCE AND LIGHTNING
MODULES FOR LIGHTNING SYSTEM ANALYSIS
In search of a powerful and reliable lightning system analysis software for your buildings, structures, and electrical power systems?
Look no further than XGSLab. Our software, powered by advanced algorithms and user-friendly interfaces, provides detailed simulations of lightning strikes and their effects on buildings, structures, and electrical power systems, allowing engineers and researchers to evaluate and design lightning protection systems with precision and efficiency. Optimize the safety and performance of your systems with XGSLab lightning system analysis software. Trust the industry leader and choose XGSLab for your lightning analysis needs.
XGS includes the following modules specifically developed for lightning system analysis:
• XGSA_TD: this module can be used for advanced electromagnetic interference and fields analysis of aboveground and underground systems in the time domain taking into account transients with maximum bandwidth up to about 100 MHz and is commonly used for the evaluation of lightning or transient effects This module can also calculate the electromagnetic force on conductors
• SHIELD: this module can be used for the lightning shielding design using the Rolling Sphere or Eriksson methods and is commonly used for the evaluation of the protection against direct lightning strokes of structures up to 60 m hight
• SHIELD_A: this module can be used for the advanced lightning shielding design using the Rolling Sphere method and can be used for the evaluation of the protection against direct lightning strokes of structures of any height
Module XGSA_TD includes the tools SRA and SA for soil resistivity analysis, soil resistivity seasonal analysis and multilayer soil modelling starting from soil resistivity measurements, soil parameters and local climatic conditions.
Module XGSA_TD includes the tool FA for direct and inverse Fourier transform in order to move from the frequency to time domain and vice versa.
- XGSA_TD (Over and Underground System Analysis in the Time Domain)
- SHIELD (Lightning Shielding)
- SHIELD_A (Lightning Shielding Advanced) (in progress)